Terms & Conditions
PARTIES OF THE TRANSACTIONS
- The Customers of our internet store tirrotti.com, later referred to as the "Store", must be private persons of age and posessing full legal actions capacity or legal persons and units of an organization not possessing full legal actions capacity, but being authorized to acquire rights on their behalf and take on obligations.
- The Owner of the Store is Anna Sadzińska, running the business activity under the name of "Effiki Sp. z o.o. sp. k." with registered seat in Siemiatycze, ul. Wierzbowa 8, inscribed into the Economic Activity Register with a number 38018208000000, Tax Registration Number 5441539475, later referred to as the "Seller".
SUBJECTS OF THE TRANSACTION
- The subjects of the transactions made via the internet site www.tirrotti.pl/sklep are products named in the offer displayed on the web site www.tirrotti.pl/sklep at the time of placing the order of a given Customer, later referred to as "Products".
- The prices of all products included in the store’s offer are in Polish Zlotys (PLN), include the Value Added Tax (VAT) but do not include the cost of shipment, unless a clear descriptionof a given Product clearly states otherwise.
- The cost of delivery of the Product is covered by the Customer.
PLACING OF ORDERS
- In order to buy a given Product included in the Store's offer it is necessary to fill in and accept an Order Form available at the web site www.tirrotti.com, which will be equal to placing of the order by a Customer.
- Tirrotti online store reserves the right to verify the placed orders by contacting the potential Buyer via phone or e-mail before the order is executed.
EXECUTION OF ORDERS
- Orders can be made 24 hours a day all year round by filling in of the order form available at the Store's web site. The fact of placing of the order by the Customer will be automatically signaled by the Store's system and an e-mail sent to the Customer's e-mail address indicated in the filled in order form asking the Customer to click on the link confirming a specific order. All orders need to be confirmed electronically after receiving the above-mentioned e-mail. The Store reserves itself the right to additionally confirm the order via phone.
- In case of not receiving the electronic confirmation of the order to the Store within 48 hours from the time of placing the order, the placed order is annuled and any Customer's personal information included in the order information deleted from the Store's database.
- When the payment for the order of certain products is registered to have been transferred to the bank account of the Store, the sale contract between the Customer and the TIRROTTI.COM internet store enters into force.
- When filling the order form the Customer must guarantee proper accuracy of provided information. In particular the data presented by the Customer must be true and must allow the Store to fulfill its obligations as set in the sale contract. Not fulfilling the Customer's obligation to provide proper accuracy of information burdens the Customer and may create a compensation responsibility on his side, including the costs of shipment, a payment summons as well as other justified costs that were borne by the Store in order to execute the given order.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- The Buyer can pay for the order with cash on receiving the ordered goods to the courier on delivery.
- The Buyer can pay for the order in advance through bank transfer using information available in the email asking to confirm the order. The moment that the due amount is registered on the TIRROTTI.COM bank account the order is shipped to the Buyer along with a VAT invoice, in accordance with this Rules and Regulations.
- The settlements of the credit card and e-transfer transactions are executed using the intermediary services of the Settlement Center DotPay.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
- All products will have a VAT invoice attached as a proof of purchase.
- Tirrotti.PL reserves itself the right to deny the Buyer the issuing of the proof of purchase duplicate. The Buyer is obliged to verify if the proof of sale was attached to the shipment.
- If the VAT invoice is to be issued to a company the Seller needs to be notified about it and appropriate additional data should be provided during the process of placing the order.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- Deliveries of products ordered in the Internet store tirrotti.pl/sklep are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland, unless the Buyer states a request for the order to be shipped abroad.
- Deliveries are carried out to the address indicated by the Buyer via UPS courier services or other within 7 working days after registering the transfer on the bank account on tirrotti.pl/sklep, if payment is made in advance, or within 7 days after order is placed and the Buyer selected the payment on delivery option. However, the internet store tirrotti.pl/sklep will strive to deliver the order under the 7-day period, if possible.
- In case of products that are unavailable at the time of placing the order, the delivery time might be longer than 7 days but the Buyer will be informed about it
- Deliveries on the territory of Poland are carried out in accordance with the following price list:
- regular parcel delivered by postal services: 10 PLN
- courier delivery after a bank transfer to the account of Tirrotti company was confirmed: 10 PLN
unless a special offer concerning a product is in place.
COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY
- After receiving the delivery and in the presence of the courier, the parcel should be checked for parcel and content damage, as well as if the contents are in accordance with the placed order. In case of inconsistnecy of the products in the parcel with the order or if damage was done to the parcel or its contents, the Buyer needs to place this information on the shipping company's waybill, sign it and immediately notify the Tirrotti about it via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org All complaints will be dealt with without delay. Receiving the parcel without complaints about the content and signing the waybill is seen as accepting its conformity with the order and that no damage to the parcel was done.
- According to the Law on protection of some consumers and responsiblity for damage incured by a hazardous products of 2 March 2000 a customer can return a product purchased in the internet store tirrotti.PL/sklep without having to give any reason within 10 days after delivery. It is possible only if the products were not used and was not damaged in any way. The returned products, complete and in the original packaging must be sent on the Buyer's own expenses to the Tirrotti address along with the attached proof of delivery. TIRROTTI.COM internet store guarantees the return of the amount equal to the price of the product at the time of the transaction. The amount will be returned within 5 working days after the product is delivered back to Tirrotti to the account indicated by the Buyer. The cost of delivery and return delivery of the product is not refundable.
- The differences between the product dispayed online and the product delivered resulting from individual settings of the Buyer's computer, for instance color, proportions etc. of the product are not accepted as the ground for placing a customer complaint.
- The offer presented on the website of Tirrotti does not constitute a commercial offer as understood in the Article 543 of the civil code. All information concerning the offer of the Tirrotti are in accordance with the cataloge information presented on the web site of Tirrotti. The internet store TIRROTTI.COM reserves itself the right to commiting mistakes.
- In case not reulated by these Rules and Regulations appropriate regulations of the civil code apply.
- All products and names presented on the web site are used for identification purposes and are owned by TIRROTTI.COM.
- Customer information is stored by Tirrotti.com in accordance with the regulations set by the Law on protection of personal data and are used solely in relation to the store's business activities.
- By placing an order the Buyer accepts the Rules and Regulations.